There are some common MYTHS out there about what it takes to get promoted in the Pharma/Biotech industry.
If you have been trying to get promoted without success or want to get promoted this year, you won’t want to miss this episode. I’m diving into 5 common myths people have about getting a promotion.
I won’t just share the myths but I’m going to bust them too so you can stop focusing on the wrong things and get promoted faster.
P.S. This is a 3 part myth series! Tune in next week as I share myths about improving your current job.
What you’ll learn:
- 5 myths about what it takes to get promoted in the Pharma/Biotech industry right now
- How these myths are keeping you focused on the wrong tasks and preventing you from getting promoted
- After I bust each myth, I’m sharing what to do instead so you can get promoted faster
Mentioned in this episode:
- Learn more about Women in Bio
- Register for the upcoming training Feb 16th: How to Get Your Dream Job as a Woman in Pharma/Biotech (even with Budget Cuts and Lay-Offs)
- Beyond the Ceiling group coaching program enrollment is opening February 16th
RATE, REVIEW, AND SUBSCRIBE TO APPLE PODCASTS
If you are loving the podcast, please consider rating and reviewing my podcast! This helps me support more people — just like you — to get happier in their career and their life by making the show more visible.
Click here, scroll to the bottom, tap to rate with stars, and then select “Write a Review.” Let me know what you loved most about the episode!